Why Do You Need Professional Move Out Cleaning?
What is Professional Move Out Cleaning?
Every tenant wants to have a flawless moving out. Rely on TSV Cleaning and we will make the whole experience even more pleasant. We have seen it all, that’s why we know how to handle every cleaning situation that might occur.
Positive attitude and hard work are some of the words that best describe our end of tenancy cleaners. Our many returning clients will confirm the top-notch service they receive from our pros. The move out cleaning specialists have passed trainings and have the needed expertise to help every person in need of moving out.
We know that saying all those things sounds easy enough, but the real question here is – have you ever tried performing move out cleaning on your own? If yes, then you are probably aware of the fact how hard this whole process is and how tough meeting the requirements of your landlord might be. In such case, we encourage you to book our end of tenancy cleaning London services.
Who Our Cleaning Services Are Suitable For:
- Tenants – according to tenancy agreements, renters should leave the property clean and fresh in order to get their deposit back. This is where we are able to help. While you’re out there looking for your next home, planning the moving process, we can clean your current house and ensure you’ll get all your money in full.
- Landlords – if you’re a property owner, then you’ll need all the help you can get to make your house more desirable. We know that first impressions are key when leasing, and we can help your property shine amongst all the rest on the market.
- Leasing Agencies – with all the years of experience, we’ve come to the conclusion that stable, long-term business relationships are most beneficial to companies. You can count on us to tackle all the cleaning you may need with professionalism and pride in our work
As we’ve already said, our company has tailored the service to be suitable for both tenants and landlords. Every home owner wants the property to be left in the same way the tenants found it, so we designed the service to meet all requirements. This means that as an owner of a house you can book the service to handle the cleaning hassle after the renters leave.
Or, if you are renting the property, this service will make sure you cover all of your landlord’s task and will restore the original look of the house. And most importantly the service will guarantee your bond back. Make sure your deposit is under the tenancy deposit protection scheme. Our moving out cleaning service is here to help you re-organize your property, so it could be fresh and clean again.
Your convenience and satisfaction as a customer are important to us, that’s why we have designed all of our services to cover all tasks that might occur during your moving out. We know how stressing the whole experience can be, that’s why you should leave it to us. Our main goal is to provide the service fast, hassle-free and to make the whole transitioning as smooth as possible.
Please find below our end of tenancy cleaning task list
- Kitchen - clean inside/outside all kitchen cupboards; Clean inside/outside of oven; Clean inside/outside microwave; Wash inside/outside of dishwasher; clean inside/outside fridge; Damp wipe all kitchen countertops; defrose freezer; Clean hob/ grill; Sweep and wash hard surface floors; discale and clean sink, damp wipe window ledges, skirting boards, door frame and radiator.
- Bathrooms - Scrub and disinfect bathroom floors; Scrub and disinfect toilet, Clean and discale bath & showers, shower doors and tiles; Scrub and discale bathroom sinks; wipe all counters; Clean mirrors, wipe skirting boards and door frame.
- Bedrooms - Vacuum and mop (if necessary); Clean mirrors; Remove litter; Remove cobwebs; Clean windows inside; Dust and wash window sills and ledges; Vacuum carpet edges; Clean inside cupboards and wardrobes.
- Living room - Vacuum and mop (if necessary), Vacuum carpet edges, Clean mirrors, Polish table, Clean and polish all surfaces, Clean pictures, wipe skirting boards and door frame, Remove cobwebs; Clean windows inside; Dust and wash window sills and window frames, Remove litters;
- Hallway - Vacuum and mop (if necessary), Vacuum carpet edges, Clean mirrors, wipe skirting boards and door frame, Remove cobwebs.
Why Do You Need Professional Move Out Cleaners?
At TSV Cleaning, we always aim to be ahead of the other tenancy cleaning companies. That’s why we have been working on creating the following list of benefits which you get when booking our move out cleaning in London
- Service Guarantee – if your landlord isn’t happy with the service, we can re-clean the property FREE OF CHARGE
- Professional Staff – all tenancy cleaners and movers are thoroughly trained in what they do
- Affordable Services – we work hard to make everything on reasonable and affordable prices
- Discounts – Get your carpets & upholstery steam cleaned and refreshed alongside the move out cleaning with a discount;
- Book your tenancy cleaning along with home removals for a complete move-out package.
- Always Available – on short notice and even on weekends and bank holidays, our London end of tenancy cleaning is here for you without an extra charge.
Latest posts by Tony Barnes (see all)
- What is the best product for cleaning up a kitchen oven? - 10th August 2019
- What does “end of lease cleaning” mean? - 3rd August 2019
- What are the most effective microwave oven cleaners? - 27th July 2019