Professional End of Tenancy Cleaning London Service
Whether you are about to vacate or are a landlord, our team will give you the edge. We offer end of tenancy cleaning London services and we are equipped and prepared to tackle any job.
You can breathe freely in a clean and tidy home. With carpet cleaning and move out cleaning, you will get red of all the dirt and dust on the carpets, windows (internally), doors, cupboards, etc. Our professional cleaners know how to do their job to leave customers satisfied. We clean and tidy homes, offices and commercial buildings.
In situation when a tenant moves out and another moves in, landlords do not want to get cheap cleaning services but professional cleaning services at reasonable price. There are hard to reach areas at home that need to be properly cleaned.
The skirting boards will be wiped down and will be cleaned. Your bath will be rinsed, scrubbed, cleaned, and left shining. The toilets will be disinfected, scrubbed, and cleaned, including behind. We will also polish the mirrors and will scrub the basin. Our London end of tenancy cleaners will wipe the light switchers and will remove fingerprints from the switches and door frames. They will clean the fittings, tiles, and exhaust fan and will scrub and treat mould, if any.
Our service is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We strongly believe that our prices are affordable and can fit to the budget of every family. We serve professional cleaning all over London, so don’t worry about your area and get a cleaning quote. We are flexible with start and finish times. Feel free to call us right now!
Our Move Out Cleaning Services Are Suitable For:
Tenants – according to tenancy agreements, renters should leave the rented property clean and fresh to get their deposit back. This is where our professional help is critical. While you’re out there looking for your next home, planning the moving process and changing your address, we can clean your current house and ensure you’ll get all your money in full.
- Landlords – if you’re a property owner, then you’ll need all the help you can get to make the property more desirable. We know that first impression is key when renting out, and we can make your home shine amongst all the rest on the market.
- Leasing Agencies – with all the years of experience, we’ve come to the conclusion that stable, long-term business relationships are most beneficial to companies because they save time and money. You can count on us to tackle all the end of tenancy cleaning London you may need with professionalism and pride in our work.
- Holiday Lettings – Move Out Mates makes the letting process easier and smoother for any short-term rental owner. We have flexible cleaning services that cover all your needs and more and takes the hassle out of the process.
Our End of Tenancy Cleaning London Checklist
We cover all the areas in the property Inc Kitchen, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Living Room, Hallway, Landings and Stair.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces;
- Clean inside all cupboards and drawers.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required;
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout);
- Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome;
- Clean and remove grime from extractor;
- Clean refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters;
- Clean dishwasher inside and out;
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster.
- Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned.
Living Room Cleaning – This is the Room where everybody in the property gather, whether it be to play games, dine, watch the football or soaps, or just a place to gather and socialize. Our services here include:
- Carpet Cleaning as an additional service;
- Hoovering all soft furnishing, polish any hard furniture;
- Clean the windows;
- Clean the carpet and upholstery or polish any hard floors that you may have.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished;
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout);
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished;
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned;
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed;
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished;
Floors to be washed and sanitized;
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Living room rug cleaned
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out;
- Bedroom carpet cleaned.
We promised earlier we’ll share everything about the end of tenancy cleaning London service. That is why we think it is right to describe in detail where and what we can clean (you’ll see a list a few lines down) and in the meanwhile, if you want to get your offer now just contact us by phone or send us your inquiry.
If you book any additional carpet, upholstery or other service we will give you extra 10% off the end of tenancy. We will provide all of the required equipment and detergents to achieve the best results possible in our London Cleaning services!