Terms and Conditions by TSV Cleaning
If you are not completely happy with our service, then please tell us within 72 hours, in order that we can remedy the situation
1. About our Cleaning Service
- The End of Tenancy Cleaning, One Off/Spring Cleaning and an After Builders Cleaning do not include cleaning of: walls, ceilings, curtains, exterior windows, balcony, patio, gardens, washing up, laundry.
- If any estimates of how long it will take our operatives to do the job required are being provided that is only an estimate based on the average time it takes to clean a property of similar size to the Client's, it being difficult to estimate precisely how long such tasks may take and that a degree of flexibility may be require.
- End of Tenancy Cleaning services are charged per “job”. We do not charge “per hour” or “per cleaner” basis and the number of operatives attending your property may vary. The number of operatives in a team does not affect the initial quoted price, nor will it affect the cleaning time booked.
- TSV Cleaning used national average room sizes when calculating quotations over the phone. Quotes over the phone are estimated and should only be used as an indication.
- TSV Cleaning reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client’s original requirements change.
- TSV Cleaning provide all cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment necessary to carry out the service.
- Additional work is NOT to be requested from the company’s cleaners whilst performing the job without the prior approval of the Company.
- We have minimum charge £50 for Carpet and Oven cleaning,and £95 for End of tenancy and House cleaning.
- We reserve the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Customer’s original requirements change or a discrepancy with pre-agreed services is established
- Payment is requested on completion on the day of the cleaning session
- We accept cash on the day after the cleaning or Bank transfer day BEFORE the cleaning session.
- If payment is not made after 15 days of invoice the account will be passed to collections agency, after which a charge of 10% on top of the initial invoice due.
- Payment is requested on completion on the day of the cleaning session or 5 days upon receipt of an invoice otherwise a legal action will be taken
3. Complaints,Claims and Refunds
- If the customer has scheduled an inventory check then it must be scheduled to commence no later than 72 hours after the cleaning job has been carried out.
- If the customer is not completely satisfied with a cleaning job, TSV Cleaning will re-clean any areas and items to customer's satisfaction.
- WE reserves the right not to return a cleaner more than once.
- We do not offer a refund after finishing the services
- Complaints are accepted in writing (letter, e mail or Fax)). Complaints must be reported on completion or in the following 72-hour.
- TSV Cleaning reserves the right not to be responsible for: delay for a cleaning visit due to a traffic congestion, postponed service due to broken equipment.
- Client should appreciate that carpets often will not have a consistent appearance after cleaning by reason of differences in wear and tear. Sunlight will sometimes cause fading in areas of the carpet and cleaning can not rectify this. Stains are not always visible before dirt is removed and it may not be possible to remove those stains completely.
4. Customer obligations
4.2 Running water ( hot as well)
4.3 Turn off your kitchen appliances the day before (especially fridge, freezer, oven)
4.4 Take all your personal belongings. TSV Cleaning is not responsible for the personal belongings of clients during the cleaning.
4.5 Empty the drawers and shelves
4.6 The customer is obliged to provide correct information about the condition of the property. As well as the exact number of main and additional rooms.
4.7 In the case of False or hidden information We reserve the right to change the original offer,refuse the job or drop the guarantee from 72 hours.
4.8 If the Client requests keys to be collected and return back by the Company’s operatives from different address of the serviced then a £10.00 charge will apply.
5.1 TSV Cleaning is a fully Public and Employer's liability insured.
5.2 The Company’s public liability insurance will cover damages caused by a cleaning operative up to £1,000,000.00
5.3 TSV Cleaning reserves the right to refuse to share any of the confidential company's documents