End of Tenancy Cleaning Brighton that worth it every penny
Plenty of the British tenants who neglect the professional end of tenancy cleaning service when it comes to moving out. The reason why they make such a wrong choice is the belief DIY cleaning project money is more budget-friendly. Unfortunately, the reality is different. Self-planned and performed move out cleaning costs you more money, time and efforts, while the professional end of tenancy cleaning service Brighton is easy, affordable and a guarantee to get your tenancy deposit back. If removal is expecting you, do not hesitate to take the benefits of our contemporary end of tenancy cleaning service.
TSV Cleaning Company is now available for fast, safe and modern end of tenancy cleaning in Brighton! We have a skilled and hard-working local team based in Brighton. It’s available for you round the whole year, and you don’t have to wait for our London-based cleaners to reach you. You can now opt even for emergency services or to claim your particular requirements. Do not hesitate to rely on our comprehensive assistance today.
We have the right end of tenancy cleaning Brighton formula
TSV Cleaning Company has been on the market long enough to discover the best cleaning tactics and techniques. Our management and working team rely on tested and efficient approaches into 100% eco-friendly and risk-free procedures. With more than 10 years of experience in the field of professional cleaning services, we have succeeded in determining what the regular customer needs and demands and what the most efficient end of tenancy cleaning Brighton formula is.
Our secret is focusing on everyone’s needs and wishes. We don’t just scrub and polish the surfaces. We make our best to help the tenant get his tenancy deposit back. We strive for any landlord to get his property back into a presentable condition for a new rental contract to be readily signed. And we care for the next tenants aiming to let them enter in a hygienic and a correctly sanitized house or flat.
Our service is appropriate for private and business customers. Through the years, we have helped hundreds of tenants, landlords, rental agencies and clerks. We are highly motivated to accept any cleaning challenge.
TSV Cleaning Company is available for top-to-bottom end of tenancy cleaning Brighton of small and big flats, studios, 1 to 4-bedroom houses and other living spaces are given for rent. No matter how dirty the property is, we will never let you down, but instead apply the most modern cleaning techniques to achieve excellent outcomes – Prochem I Jangro green cleaning products, powerful machines – Steam Pro 2000 – and delicate dry cleaning solutions for sensitive materials and handmade furniture or carpets.
Find out how our first-class end of tenancy cleaning Brighton works
TSV Cleaning Company offers you effortless and stress-free assistance in move out cleaning. All you need to do is to reach out kind and understanding consultants whether by phone or through the online booking form. It’s essential for us to approach each of our customers with an individual attitude and politeness. This is why we offer free consultations and free quotes. If it’s necessary, we send a cleaning team to your property for examination to make a plan for the purge.
Depending on the property size and the level of dirt the end of tenancy cleaning service, Brighton can be performed by up to 3 cleaners. The duration of the procedure varies, but we will handle it maximum within a day. Attention – if you’ve got some obligations and tasks on your mind and schedule, do not worry and leave us some spare key.
We will clean everything while you are away from the house safely. Note that our ambitious and experienced cleaners are insured, certified and very precise. In case of any damage or problem, we cover the expenses for the repairs. In addition to this, unlike 90% of the companies across the UK, we don’t offer a 48-hour, but a 72-hour end of tenancy cleaning Brighton guarantee. After the service and within this period you can give us a call in case of an omission.
We will re-do the sanitizing job 100% for free. So no – there’s no risk for you not to get your tenancy deposit back. Plus – we have a very solid, thorough and effective end of tenancy cleaning checklists to follow:
Bedrooms and the entire property space checklist
- Dusting the worktops and the surfaces, including polishing the wooden items and wiping out the delicate furniture
- Vacuuming the floors, deep and sophisticated carpet cleaning and floor sanitizing. Please, note that if the rugs are filthy, we can offer an extra professional carpet cleaning service with 50% discount ordered in a pack of end of tenancy cleaning Brighton
- Getting rid of wall marks, cobwebs, greasy and old stains and bad odour removal. Upon request, we also offer deodorizing of the premises
- Disinfection of all light switches, pictures and decors like sculptures and marble ornaments, sockets, radiators, curtains and rails, mirrors and glaze furniture
- Cleaning all the furniture from the outside and from the inside – drawers, cupboards and shelves. For faster and better results, it’s preferable for the customer to empty the pieces of furniture and gather the luggage for the removal in advance
- Cleaning and de-scaling the sink, draining the wall tiles
- Elimination of all food burns and stains
- Emptying the rubbish bin
- Full disinfection of kitchen appliances – remove the grime and mildew from the fridge, wiping and sanitizing the freezer, dishwasher hygiene restoration, including taking off the food deposits, wiping the washing machine and checking out for the rubber seal, sanitizing of the microwave and de-greasing of the oven, the toaster, coffee machines and the grill utensils.
Bathroom and toilet checklist
- Clean taps and fittings, remove all limescale and wipe
- Disinfection of the soap dispenser and the mirrors
- Special treatment for the shower screen and de-scaling the tiles
- Deep and thorough cleaning of WC's, bidet, shower cubicles
- Removing hair around the drainage and all limescale
- Wiping and cleaning from dust and dirt
- Cleaning on the top Pipework
- Disinfection of the plumbing behind the WC if accessible
Please, have in mind that this is our universal end of tenancy cleaning checklist Brighton. We apply it in our end of tenancy cleaning London service orders, too. If you have any special requirements, instructions or specific sanitizing jobs included in your lease contract, let us know, and we will handle them, too.
The most effective end of tenancy cleaning Brighton service is a click away from you round the whole year
Dear customers, we want to inform you that the TSV Cleaning Company works 365 days per year with no exclusion. We don’t extra charge you for weekends or holidays. We are available for emergency orders, too. Our customer support service is at your disposal, 24/7. If you have any questions, you can reach us at any convenient for you time. We offer you our brilliant end of tenancy cleaning Brighton at competitive rates in a perfect balance with high-quality service. Get a free quote now! Or just give us a call to make a quick reservation right away. Receive your tenancy deposit back with zero effort!