What are the best tips for my end of tenancy clean
For many people, "leaving a home" is a terrifying thought, and falling into a similar situation is a complete catastrophe. The whole process is associated with dust clouds and removal of deposits, almost in every corner. Of course, this does not mean that you have lived in a miserable environment, just in such a detailed hygienisation everything is "polishing" all over. The biggest difficulties hosts encounter in the bathroom, toilet and kitchen.
These are the most inhabited premises where various furniture, accessories and appliances are located, which are highly susceptible to collecting dirt. The rest of the rooms will make it harder for the areas under the big furniture to move, the carpets, and the windows. Unfortunately, all this has to be done to the slightest precision to make sure you get back your deposit. Recheck your rental agreement so you will not be surprised at any kind of deduction. There is described the original appearance of the dwelling.
Basic elements of cleaning when leaving a home for rent
Tenants are required to provide the dwelling in which they lived for a while to check the landlord. Before that moment comes, you have to take the task seriously. Keep in mind that the cheapest option is to do it yourself, but the most effective and "painless" - hiring a professional end of tenancy cleaning London company. If you bet on your own, look for the checklist for verification by the owner or broker.
Clean the kitchen
Start boxing all of your cooking accessories, small kitchen appliances, spices, remaining food, and more. Then remove the utensils, utensils, and other kitchen utensils of the owner, and wipe each cabinet so that there is no trace of your habitation. Use reliable and harmless detergents to clean the oven and hotplates, the sink, the dishwasher, the washing machine, the refrigerator and the freezer. Leave the refrigerator and washing machine open. Finally pass the countertop and back of the kitchen as well as the floor. Pay close attention to the oven and the kitchen counter because they collect the most deposits of food and fat that are hard to remove if they are not cleaned frequently
Clean the bathroom
The bathroom is the other heavily polluted area, which takes a lot of time to clean. Go to her right after the kitchen to finish the difficult places at an earlier stage. The bathroom should shine - use a suitable detergent for the sink, bathtub, toilet, mirror, shower, batteries and other accessories. Then wipe the glitter. Leave the tiles for the end - you can even take care of the finish of the entire sanitation as the room is last used and muddy traces can be left. Do not forget to remove the dirt that has been collected in the water drain - hair, soapy water. Check for leaks and damage to the bathroom
Clean the living room
The living room is generally considered the easiest room to clean. At first glance there is a sofa with a table and several chairs, as well as a dust wiping section. In practice, however, it is not easy. Depending on what your living room is equipped with, you will need to sanitize the furniture - under and behind them. All shelves, sections and accessories require wiping - one at a time. This means that all your belongings must be removed and packed. The rest of the landlord's property is also removed to rummage the cabinets. If there are TVs and other equipment, it should be left in a working and perfectly clean form. Look at the type of walls and finish with a vacuum cleaner and a home steam cleaner if you have one
They are one of the most labor intensive, but they are on the checklist. You could only trust a specialist for them if you think you are going to be in great danger by rubbing them out. Use a detergent for windows, vinegar or some kind of alcohol, and a cleaning microfiber cloth. If you see any cracks, check the list - they may be old or formed during your stay. Keep in mind that clean windows give the most of the overall cleanliness. If you take proper care of them, it is more likely that you will not notice other small problem areas
Hardly the end of the stay will have time for something like repairing the walls, so they have to be careful during the entire stay. If you notice a spot, you should immediately wash it. If left to do so, the owner may claim damages and charge you for repainting. This means you will have to be forgiven with part of the deposit
Furniture is an expensive investment, but at the same time every new tenant looks at them with precision. Expecting clean furniture with an appealing appearance because it adds much to the comfort of home. Keep in mind that many owners do not tolerate smokers and tenants with young children and pets. It is these factors that are of great importance for maintaining the freshness of the air in the room and overflowing dirt on the sofas and armchairs. Animals and children are great delinquents and love to do stunts - urination, scratching, vomiting and others. In case they allow you with similar conditions, be alert
Curtains, Curtains and Blinds
Remove and wash curtains and curtains separately if matter permits. Follow strict manufacturers' instructions and then smooth them out. In case there is no way to do it, you can take advantage of dry cleaning - both for curtains and curtains, as well as for cloth blinds. Thus the deposited dust on both sides will be removed. The accessories will be refreshed, only to hang back
These are some of the most neglected cleaning accessories for long-term living in a given location. Everyday extinguish and incorporate bulbs, but there is no time to crack the dust on them. When leaving a home, remove the collected dust and replace the extinguished bulbs of all lighting fixtures at your flat.
Additional tips for ease of cleaning when leaving a rented apartment
- Think ahead in time - keep your home clean, even though your one-year rental agreement is yet to begin
- Build good cleaning habits - take on small cleaning commitments (always wash the dishes, wipe the hob and sink, pass at least once or twice with a vacuum cleaner a week, etc.)
- Build a "10-15 minutes" rule in your home and assign responsibilities to each family member - do you know that daily cleaning of 10-15 minutes can seriously affect the last accurate sanitation on leaving. It is only necessary for everyone to know what he is doing today to include it in his schedule. Even a child could dump dust from the low shelves
- Clean more regularly some appliances and accessories that are prone to stronger dirt - the bathtub, toilet, oven, sink in the kitchen
- Clean in a room-to-room sequence when doing a "weekend cleaning" - so do not apply new dust and dirt from adjoining rooms
- Move from inside to outside - start from the innermost rooms and continue gradually until you reach the front door. Then clean the yard, if any
- Do not neglect small or minor details - for example, as lighting fixtures, staircases, ledges and other
- Be careful with the use of cleaners - test each detergent in an inconspicuous part and do not use many hard brushes for scrubbing
- What is the best product for cleaning up a kitchen oven? - 10th August 2019
- What does “end of lease cleaning” mean? - 3rd August 2019
- What are the most effective microwave oven cleaners? - 27th July 2019